Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Go Nola Granola, wild blueberry wave


I have never been a big granola fan.  Doesn't matter if its a granola bar or if its loose or a cereal, just don't care for it.  I recently received a package of Go Nola from Nature's Hand and I must admit, I liked it.  The product can be found at GoNola | Freaky Good GraNola!

There are only 2 flavors in this ready to go, 140 cal. package.  If you are willing to bag up your own servings, try Nature's Hand | Healthy, low fat and low sugar granola from ... 

You can either order it online or they give you a list of stores who carry it.  While I can't explain why I enjoyed Go Nola, I know that I have already ordered more.  I am always looking for healthy snacks, and this one fits perfectly.  I did email and ask if they were Gluten free, and they are not at this time.  The blueberry one I tried had sunflower seeds in it so I am thinking they are not an allergen free facility if you have to worry about nut allergies.  Drop them an email if you have any questions, their response time was super quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment