Friday, August 9, 2013

Goldbaums Pop Potato Original Chips

I had an email offer to try a month of Klutch box so I decided to give it a try.  Grabbed the Goldbaums Pop Potato Original Chips today and must say, I was happily surprised.  I didn't really know what to expect but I am always looking for something to snack on that is actually healthy for me.  I was also surprised by how many were in the single serve bag, move than enough to keep this snacker happy. 

While the texture was a little dry the best way I can think of to describe these "chips" is a cross between a tortilla chip and a mini rice cake.  I tried sharing them with my pup Katie, but she wanted nothing to do with them, a sure sign they are healthy. 

Here is a little of what they had to say about their products on their website (www.goldbaums.com):    Goldbaums Natural Food Co. is a premier manufacturer of natural gluten-free products. Our foods are healthy, delicious, and a good choice for diabetics. Whether it is a staple, such as natural brown rice, pasta, or a quick snack, such as our wonder meals, each item gets the distinctive Goldbaums treatment; rigorous testing and tasting by researchers and staff to determine that the product is of the most superior caliber.

My Mom is diabetic, and I was happy to see so many of their products that she could eat and I am happy to report she enjoyed the Pop Potato Original Chips.  She said she could see replacing tortilla chips with them for her salsa dipping and with her lunchtime sandwich.  I am excited to explore some of the other products in the future.  One thing I liked the most was Mom could enjoy the whole bag if she wanted to for a snack, as it was well under the allowed carb count she keeps such a close eye on.  I look forward to learning more about this product once I am able to locate more of it, as it doesn't appear to be offered near my home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment