Thursday, August 15, 2013

Coromega

Coromega: the Big Squeeze!
 
I like the idea of things I can add to my daily diet to become healthier when they are not actual pills.  I had taken omega-3 tables before and eventually end up letting them go once the bottle is empty.  At first, I received the single does packets and didn't really think much about it.  Set it aside with some of the other random products I had to sample and didn't think much about it.  Then the Big Squeeze came along.

 

This big fella looked promising.  I could get into the product and have multiple weeks to see the true effects.  So like any good consumer, I turned it over to see what I was supposed to do to take it.  This is a very versatile product.  You can add it to your favorite smoothie or yogurt or even just put it on a spoon and guzzle it!  Unless you really like the flavor listed, I wouldn't really recommend the spoon approach.  While the texture is good, the taste for me was way to lemony. 

I tried adding it next to some vanilla Greek yogurt, and tossed in some chia seed for good measure.  While it helped make the taste more manageable for me, it was still not quite what my taste buds wanted.  While I would try it again in another flavor, the lemon was just about too much for me.  For more information please check out their website @ www.coromega.com

There is also a tropical and mango flavor option, which I look forward to trying someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment