Monday, May 19, 2014

Dala Horse Trot 10k and 2 miler

Saturday, May 17th, 2014
Dala Horse Trot 10k and 2 miler
Kingsburg, CA

Last year I took part in this event for the first time and I knew I would be back.  I was supposed to make a trip to So. Cal. but decided I would stay home and run local.  Saw a few familiar faces and met a few new ones.  While I still wasn't feeling 100%, I am glad I got out there, even if it was just for 2 miles.

Pre-race and post-race fun...

Feel free to stick around and enjoy the Swedish Festival after the race.  Have never been anywhere else where I can run and then buy a used book all in one place.  

Selfie, trying to capture the water tower/tea kettle.

One of the many fun things to take your picture with around town.

Getting some love from Katie upon getting home.

Katie always enjoys my saltyness after a race.

Since we didn't get a finishers medal, I gave myself a new pair of Gizmo Gear running socks to celebrate!


And now...some scenes from the 10k start line....












No comments:

Post a Comment